Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
chaitanyachandc
My Device: Curve 9300 6.0 bundle 3049 (v6.0.0.706, platform 6.6.0.246)

Re: Help!!! Blackberry Curve keeps restarting itself suddenly.

tried the safe mode as well..  no new apps installed.. youtube, twitter etc,. all factory installed ops only..

I think it is a hardware issue, battery is loose i guess..

New Contributor
sura
My Device: Curve 9300

Hi Prince

I followed your steps, and although the moby did restart four times while beng reloaded, it has not restared ever since (Thank you!!!).

However, the system error msg when switching languages and texting is still occuring. I did a selective restore this time, but I am not sure which is the faulty item to leave out.

I have uninstalled the languages that I dont use from my BB. Could that be the reason?

Thank you very much

Sura

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

chaitanyachandc wrote :

tried the safe mode as well..  no new apps installed.. youtube, twitter etc,. all factory installed ops only..

I think it is a hardware issue, battery is loose i guess..

Hi chaitanyachandc

If on safe Mode also its rebooting I prefer perform a Clean reload to rule out any Software issue to see if that help ,if that fails then I am Sorry to say you might have to visit your Service provider again to see if there is any hardware issue within the device.But before that I suggest Reload your Device Software by your self not service center.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi sura

Thanks for following the suggestions. I hope it will resolve your issue. Regarding which applications to be installed yes Install only RIM's native applications like BBM,FaceBook for BlackBerry,Twitter ,BlackBerry Protect,BlackBerry Maps etc.  I prefer download then fresh from App World. Install them one by one make a gap of around one hours to see if any error occurs. 

Let the device run for a few days then you can try any third party application then it will allow you to notice if that particular application is responsible .

Its good that you had Uninstall those languages that you don't need that's a good decision it will free up some space,By the way which input language causing this error ?

Prince