Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

shachihoko
My Device: Not Specified

Help, I think my 8320 is dead, with red blinking light

Okay, my blackberry suddenly went off on me last, and leaving a red blinking light behine. I do not know what happen, it was in my pocket during the whole time and the last time I used it was sending a message to a friend last night. I thought the battery is dead so I went home and left it charging overnight.. Now, this morning. Nothing different, just sitting on my endtable with the usual red blinking light.

I've tried everything I can, I checked with the pocketmac update (finally updated), I've tried the soft reboot (ie: removing battery for 10 second before reinserting), did the same with both SIM and memory card out while doing the reboot, I have tried holding down alt + shift+ delete, nothing! I've checked for the application updates, and nothing...

I didn't drop it or dunk in water, nor any harm with the phone.  I only had it for 2 months. Can someone help me on this? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tschweitzer
My Device: 8310

Re: Help, I think my 8320 is dead, with red blinking light

If you have a PC available (as it won't work with a mac). You can reload the OS, but if it is only 4 months old another option is to return it. You maybe able to return it to the carrier, but if that doesn't work you can return it to RIM.
Please use plain text.