Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Liselee123
My Device: Blackberry curve 9360

Help me with my phone it's froze

Please help been to the shops waste of time they won't fix it my phone froze Saturday I have a error message tried to wipe it won't work need some help please
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Help me with my phone it's froze

Liselee123 wrote:
Please help been to the shops waste of time they won't fix it my phone froze Saturday I have a error message tried to wipe it won't work need some help please

Hi Liselee123

Welcome to BlaclBerry Support Forums

Can you provide the correct error message you recieved on your device ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Liselee123

Java script errorsomething sorry not very helpful
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Liselee123

Sorry but it is not very helpful :smileyhappy: There are many error related to JVM , Still , when you try to connect your device and open BlackBerry Desktop Software is your device recoginized ? If it recoginize then try this Knowledge Base and relaod your device OS :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

If you device is not recoginized then you have have to use application loader to force the detection to load the OS back on your device , for this situation please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

But remember those method will delete all data within your device , if you have a previous backup or using BlackBerry protect then you can restore your data back.So try those steps and if those doesn't help let us know .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Liselee123

Sorry I have this it now says error 507 I don't know what's up with it 😥😂
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Liselee123

If you are getting Error 507 then try the first Knowledge base Suggested above KB11320  perform a Clean OS Relaod Or Check this Knowledge Base :

KB02792 : BlackBerry smartphone displays Error message “507” when upgrading BlackBerry Device Software

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

New Contributor
Liselee123

I was in the middle of doing it when it said error 507 I don't know very confused thankyou all so much for the help
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Liselee123

If this error appeared while doing Update then just unplug your device and reconnect it , Update process might continue again or else follow the Knowledge Base it will resolve your issue .

Good luck.

New Contributor
Liselee123

Ok trying again fingers crossed you have helped me more than the phone shop were they fix phones if this doesn't work what do you suggest
Elite II
prince2012

[ Edited ]

Hi Liselee123

Keep your fingers crossed and think positive :smileyhappy: Unless there is an Hardware issue within your device those two Knowledge Base I suggested on my second post is enough to recover your device ,So if first fails then try the second one.

Good luck..