Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

Help me

Right well cannot get into my blackberry Id  bacause its saying its wrong even thought ive changed the password and everything so I can't download anything so I'm wondering i. There is anything or want way I can fix it 

Please help 

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Help me

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

With hundreds of possibilities, it's not possible to guess from "its wrong"...please provide the exact and complete error message.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360

Please wait for 24 hours and an email confirmation on your email.

Also, pls make sure that youre connect to a wireless network.

If your query is resolved then please click on - 'Accept as Solution'
Thank You.
New Contributor

Right well when I try my Id user name and password it says please yous the correct Id associated wiis this phone but that is the only one I have don't I don't know what's wrong   

Hall of Famer II

Hmmm...well, "exact and complete" that is not quite, but it comes close. It is indicative though that the credentials you are using are not exactly those which are presently associated with the BB (I cannot tell you "why"). And, to change that, one must WIPE their BB and then re-log into the desired BB ID credentials. Please remember to backup before you WIPE so that you can restore.

Good luck!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

wloses ones I'd I wipe it ? Does it delete met photos and videos 

Hall of Famer II

Ummmm...please try again...the spelling errors are getting worse, and I cannot understand you anymore.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Would I use my photos and videos if I do a security wipe?

Hall of Famer II

Yes...refer:

• KB16307 Actions performed by the BlackBerry smartphone during the removal of stored user and application data

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Lose