Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Laila_14
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: wind
Accepted Solution

Help on the BB curve 9320??

hello everyone! i just purchased my first BB yesterday. as previously mentioned it is a curve 9320. And i have NO idea about how to work some things. so i'd really appreciate some help.

First of all.. i do also have an ipod so i have itunes and a bunch of songs on my itunes playlist. so i installed the BB desktop software, and read that i could transfer my playlist. when i clicked sync music it said this:

"Your media cannot be syncronized. Your media has insuffiecient storage to sync media. consider usind a media card with your device"

can anyone please tell me a step-by-step method about how to go about adding music? and inform me about what a media card is??

second of all.. me and my brother both got the BB curve 9320. when i scanned his bbm barcode it worked then said "pending authorization" but he didnt get any alert as to how to accept me as a contact on bbm. So could someone also please tell me a step-by-step method about how to add AND accept contacts on bbm??

Thank you SO much. this is my first blackberry, so everything is fairly confusing to me, i would forever be thankful for the help!

thanks again

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Help on the BB curve 9320??

A media card is a memory card that allows you to store files on it including pictures, music, etc.  Youll need a big enough card to hold the amount of music that you want to sync.  It is a microSD card and the device supports up to. 32GB card.  Be aware that you can only transfer unprotected music from itunes.  DRM protected music wont play ln any device other than an ipod.  

As flr bbm youll need to make sure that ylu both have BlackBerry data plans with your carriers.  

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Laila_14
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: wind

thank you so much
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hlatshwayosfiso
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: mtn

Hi I have a problem of purchase, thing is each an everytime I wanna buy something on my bb world it requires Visa. Isn't it possible sometime to make payments with my AIRTIME?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hlatshwayosfiso
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: mtn

Please if any one can help me out wit this problem. I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to use vise as a paying method, I don't have a visa and I don't need one, I wanna pay all with my airtime. Here's my pin 2A9C5E6B
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Your carrier has to allow direct billing. If they don't it won't be an option. What about a PayPal?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zannick
My Device: 9320 Curve
My Carrier: Vodacom-SA

Hey my 9320 keeps rebooting 4 no reason until I must charge it again it did fall more then once so could it be the power i.c of the phone or something else please need help (I lost 7 inteviwes already and counting)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ericdeeson
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Help on the BB curve 9320 - Buying using airtime?

Paying for purchases using airtime - what a cool idea! But I have heard of mobiles being used to pay, with the amount due being added to your monthly bill. If you have pay as you go, presumably the same software could reduce your remaining airtime. Contact your airtime supplier, I suggest....

Super idea!

All the best, all - Eric (who gets his Curve 9320 on Tuesday insh'Allah)

Please use plain text.