Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
GeoMontg
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Help..please!

hi, i have forgotten my vodafone a count login details, so tbey sent me a temporary password to my email, I have recently been hacked so I couldn't access the email.. I wanted to opt back on to blackberry Internet service,  I called 40035 and then got the conformation text yesterday.. I can get onto Facebook but when I click on the Web it says " unable to connect to the Internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please call your service provider." BBM doesn't work either.. I have tried everything.. Please help?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Help..please!

GeoMontg wrote:

hi, i have forgotten my vodafone a count login details, so tbey sent me a temporary password to my email, I have recently been hacked so I couldn't access the email.. I wanted to opt back on to blackberry Internet service,  

Hi GeoMontg

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you reset your BlackBerry ID Password ? The error message indicate that your account is not provisined with BIS . On Manage Connection > Service Status > BlackBerry Internet Services = ? what is the status .

Also have to call Vodafone in this regard ? If possible explain your present status. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
GeoMontg
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

It says connection: not connected.     But it has taken my money.. And I don't understand how I can get onto Facebook on my phone then? I'm so confused... 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi GeoMontg

To use FaceBook for BlackBerry or BBM your device must be connected to BlackBerry Internet Services so please call your Carrier Vodafone and let them know about the issue.Let us know of your progress.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.