Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
manojjhaenglishtrainer
My Device: curve 8520

Re: Help with BlackBerry Curve 8520

Hi !
I want Hindi fonts for BlackBerry curve 8520 only because if anybody email or sms me in Hindi I can only see boxes and nothing at all. I have looked for it in Blackberry desktop managerV7.1 too but there is no option for hindi language under east asian language.
Thanx
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

manojjhaenglishtrainer wrote:
Hi !
I want Hindi fonts for BlackBerry curve 8520 only because if anybody email or sms me in Hindi I can only see boxes and nothing at all. I have looked for it in Blackberry desktop managerV7.1 too but there is no option for hindi language under east asian language.
Thanx

Hi manoj

To Install Hindi fonts on your BlackBerry Curve please refer to this link How to Install Hindi fonts on Blackberry and follow those suggestion . 

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Waratah
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

I still get the message, "You are attempting to open a secure connection but the server's certificate is not to be trusted".  The options are: Continue, Close connection (highlighted), View certificate, Trust certificate.

None of these options help, so I click on "Continue" and then I can use the phone for a while but the message will re-appear later

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Waratah
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

No

Please use plain text.