Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
sweetgirl9283
My Device: Not Specified

Help with MSN and Aim on blackberry curve !!

[ Edited ]
somehow it wont let me log in it keeps giving me a webpage to go to and when i go on the page it tells me to accept the terms and conditions once i accept it, it doesnt do anything, a message comes up saying "
Note

Microsoft® Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) users: if you encounter an error, look at the top of this page for a yellow bar that reads "This site might require the following ActiveX control: 'AxLoader.cab' from 'Research In Motion'. Click here to install..." Click the yellow bar and choose "Install ActiveX Control..." to allow installation to proceed."

i have window vista and i dont understand what to do..

for the msn it told me to go to www.blackberry.com/livemessenger  and the message it displayed was " handheld does not have the required service books please visite www.blackberry.com/livemessenger"

for the aim it told me to go to www.blackberry.com/aim and the message it displayed was to activate your handheld for aol instant messenger" How do you activate it when i go on the site nothing pops up

oh by the way i only have the text messenging plan for it so do you need internet for this , they said i didnt

Message Edited by sweetgirl9283 on 11-03-2008 06:52 PM

Message Edited by sweetgirl9283 on 11-03-2008 06:53 PM
Jashiro
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Help with MSN and Aim on blackberry curve !!

Hello. I've had the same problem. Try deleting the application for your blackberry by going to "options" then click on "advanced options" then "applications" right click on the application you are having problems with and delete. Try downloading the application again and it should work.