Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

flowers311
My Device: Not Specified

Help with Username/Password

I am trying to set up a new email account on my boss' Blackberry but it is asking for a username and password.  I followed the instructions for "Forgot your Password" and it says it has been sent to her Blackberry but I am not sure where to find it??  On mine I wasn't required to enter one in order to create or edit an email account so this is new to me.  Thanks for your help!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Help with Username/Password

On your device you don't require user name and password as you didn't set access restriction. You can still create user name and password by just by logging into the Email Settings and scroll down to Create User Name.

Now in Boss's device he probably forgot/mistyped his  user name too. That is why nothing is happening even after clicking forget password link. Contact your carrier support center to know the user name and use that to access email settings.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.