Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Rose_petal
My Device: bb 9300
My Carrier: O2

Help -

My daughter has a bb9300. We went on holiday and the screen has faded out to black (it is not broken in any way). I need to download all her pics etc but when I connect it to the computer it keeps asking for a password. Is there any way to by pass this and just download the pictures as cannot get any information of the phone as screen is not working now

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Help -

Hi Rose_petal

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry but there is no way to bypass a Device Password  and get access to any BlackBerry Device.

Where are those Images Stored , If those Images are stored on Media Card then remove it and use a card reader to get those images.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Rose_petal
My Device: bb 9300
My Carrier: O2

Not sure if they are stored on the memory card or the phone, knowing her I suspect on the phone. Is there any way to save her pictures as just don't know why the screen faded out

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Rose , are you sure that here Battery is fully charged ? Or if you can manage a fully charged battery try it on that device to see if it reacts . Or if her Battery is fully charged then try to Boot on Safe Mode , if it work you may be able to recover those Images.

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

If see had a media card installed and had enabled Media Card support , then those images may be stored on here Media Card . So you should try that option to know if they are stored on here Media Card . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.