Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Tinkerbells
My Device: Curve 9320

Hi there is it true???

Hi everyone sorry this a dumb question but is it true that if

You keepsecurity wiping your blackberry it will become blocked? Thereasoning ask is never owned a bb till few months ago.... I kept downloading stuff for trail and error then security wiped so I didn't hthou sons of uninstalled item in my world. But someone told me if I keep doing it my blackberry would become unuserable,

Sry for dumb question like I said x x x 

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Hi there is it true???

I've never heard of that happening. If you download items for trial and error why not just delete the apps you don't want to keep. In appworld you can either delete them or archive them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
Tinkerbells
My Device: Curve 9320

Hi ya the reason i did wipes was because i didnt want  a long massive list of deleted item in the memory does that sound stupid? also how long should a battery last i charge mine evetday and i dont use the internet on it much and only 5 people on my bbm so not on that massive loads, thanks for any replies x  

SteveFlores
My Device: Curve 8520

by everyday, you mean your batt is reaching the battery low cases? or you are only charging your phone everyday? If the case is the latter, then that will shorten your battery life eventually

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

That is not true. Li-ion battery life is not shortened by more frequent charges.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!