Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
bmichel
My Device: Not Specified

Hide function

[ Edited ]

Can anyone explain in detail how the 'Hide' function works, because I have pictures I now cannot access because I thought I was using the hide option as a security function but now I can't access my pictures when I try to pull them up in My Pictures in the Media application. Now when I find the pictures they're transparent-like, and I can no longer access them in the same location, please help me understand this?? I'd appreciate it alot.

EDIT: Split from another thread, edited title

Message Edited by Andy on 04-06-2009 08:55 AM
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
drizzt09
My Device: 8320 / 9530

Re: Hide function

I knew how to hide icons. not pictures. tried to hide a picture... wasnt easy to find. was even harder to find how to unhide it. Not sure why this feature would be there but Ill tell you how to remove the hidden from your pictures.

1. HIDE: open picture, menu, properties, check mark in HIDDEN and save.

2. UNHIDE: from the media screen, menu, explore, media card(or device memeory depending where your pictures are stored), keep browsing through the directory to your pictures folder, when you have the list of pictures, menu, show hidden, find your hidden picture in the list, highlight your hidden picture, menu, properties, uncheck hidden.

Please use plain text.