Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Andri1985
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Cell C

Host Routing Table / BIS service issue

Since 23 Feb I have had BIS service issues. My host routing tables indicate "no entries" despite having called my service provider's care line as well as technical help line and each time doing exactly what they say (options, register, reboot etc). Still nothing. I did a security wipe and restored from a backup, still nothing. Service provided says it's a RIM problem...no one is able to help me...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Host Routing Table / BIS service issue

Hello Andri1985

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you were using BIS Services earlier without any intruption and the problem started recently , then what your Carrier or Wireless servive provider told you is not correct , they are responsible for issues and and Services , its only your Carrier who can provide you a present status and a  solution. You have to push them again and again and if they are unable to resolve the issue then ask them to Escalate it to BlackBerry .Believe me they can do that but you have to force them .

So Contact your Carrier personally to know about the issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Andri1985

The problem started after an app world update on 23 feb. I was advised to remove the sim and check it in another phone, whereafter the hrt entries dissappeared. Apparently the issue has been escalated to RIM, but i'm not feeling very optimistic. Yesterday i put my sim in another bb and it worked; so its definitely the hrt issue. I don't know what to do anymore.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Andri1985

If you're able to use BlackBerry Service then do as I said and its good if your Carrier has Escalated this issue to BlackBerry , it will definitely help in resolving your issue . 

But in the meantime you can ask your Carrier to re-register your device and reset your BIS account on there Server , they won't do it easily you have to push them and let them know the problem you are facing because of those interrupted services.Can you do that .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Andri1985

I have no bbm, browsing, whatsapp, facebook etc. Carrier has deregistered and reset BIS numerous times. Still not receiving routing tables.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Andri1985

If you're sure that your Carrier had done all of this then the only option left is to contact BlackBerry , and your Carrier can do that . so force them to escalate it and solve the issue for you.

Good luck and let us know of your progress.

Please use plain text.