Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
heyimsid
My Device: Curve 9360
Accepted Solution

Host Routing Table, PLEASE help!

[ Edited ]

So my blackberry wasn't setting up my email, which lead me to the host routing table menu. I hit register now to 2 of the routing tables that showed up in the menu, but I don't really know what they are or whether I should have done that. A notification popped up saying that the registration message was sent. What happens now and what can I do to fix it???

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
craigashy
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Host Routing Table, PLEASE help!

wrong! in set up. select e-mail, then press the BB key for options, and scroll down to sevice books and select it, then select send service books. You should then recieve a message telling you can send and recieve e-mails
Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
heyimsid

Thank you for replying, i didn't think to try that! Unfortunately it still didn't work, it just keeps saying invalid email address or password, but i know i am entering the right information. Weird, right? But thanks for your help!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Heyimsid, do you have a Blackberry Data Plan active on your account rather than a standard data plan? Without the Blackberry Data Plan the registration request from the host routing table screen will not be sent and you will only be presented with the option to setup Enterprise Email from the email setup.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
heyimsid

I am not 100% sure if I have the blackberry data plan, but I think I do since I use BBM on it. If I do, what happened when I sent the request, and should I do anything to fix it?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
johnpaulomagsino
My Device: Curve 3G

go to your email by desktop computer or laptop..try browsing ur settings about POP/IMAP.it should be enabled...

did i help?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

If you are able to use BBM then you have an active blacberry data plan - might be worth giving your carrier a call and ensure you are setup for Blackberry Internet Service. (The service to use with yahoo, google etc) as opposed to Blackberry Enterprise Service (the enterprise option)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
heyimsid

Oh perfect, thanks for all your help everyone! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
johnpaulomagsino
My Device: Curve 3G

so enabling POP/IMAP solved the problem? please click "accept solution" :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
raja_faran786
My Device: Blackbeery 9900

Hi Please can you help me i would really appreciate it..

I have blackberry 9900 which i bought of gumtree.. Im on ee (tmob) network in uk.. I cant get my bbm work work.. It keeps saying associating bbm with your blackberry id Passed week.. The hoting route table is empty ive sent numerous messAges to register no luck.. My pin is 28c5c83e.. Please can you help me..
Please use plain text.