Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
lashas
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: vodacom
Accepted Solution

Host Routing Table empty

My blackberry 9930 has been working fone and all of a sudden last morning it had no BIS and there is no messages in Host Routing Table, ive sent messages which are not being delivered and did a hard reset but nothing is happening. The service provider says they cannot pick up anything.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
unleashurself
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Re: Host Routing Table empty

Hi Iashas,

Thanks for your Post..!!

Please confirm, what exactly showing on TOP right side of your Handheld screen, Edge is in caps or small letters.

In host routing table, press menu (BB Sign) and click on regsiter now. Check whether you receive any blackberry registration message or not.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lashas

[ Edited ]

I have 3G in capital letters and  i dont have EDGE, even in small caps if i send a message in host routing i do not get a response for registration, have tried several times

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Did you try to refresh your Service Book?

How to clear and refresh the service book database if the BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send or...

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lashas

I deleted the Service Books, my Host routing table is still empty, now how do i restore my service books? I cannot even set up my emails now

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos

After deleting the Service Book, perform hard reset by pulling your battery while your BlackBerry is ON and reinsert again. Now try to Register to HRT. Thanks.

God luck!

If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Hey lashas,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the post.

After checking the PIN number you provided, everything seems to be okay.  Are you still having trouble with registering on the host routing table?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lashas

I had to change service providers, its funny that the phone was not working on the service provider who i have been using  and its working fine on another service provider, but thanks for the help.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
NiteshKB
My Device: BOLD 9900
My Carrier: AIRTEL

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am currently using Blackberry 9900 bold purchased in India (Redington India) handset & all of a sudden I am not able to get the edge in capitals & also unable to register my handset , it only says registration message sent but no reply with successful registration , can anyone here help me with any solution , i have tried the same Airtel Sim on different blackberry phone it works and also different Blackberry plan activated sim on my phone too but edge never comes in capitals !!!

Awaiting for your quick responce

Thanks in advance

Edit: PIN & IMEI removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos

[ Edited ]

NiteshKB wrote:

Hi,

I am currently using Blackberry 9900 bold purchased in India (Redington India) handset & all of a sudden I am not able to get the edge in capitals & also unable to register my handset , it only says registration message sent but no reply with successful registration , can anyone here help me with any solution , i have tried the same Airtel Sim on different blackberry phone it works and also different Blackberry plan activated sim on my phone too but edge never comes in capitals !!!

Awaiting for your quick responce

Thanks in advance

Hello NiteshKB,

Did you try to refresh your Service Book? How about performing hard reset by pulling your battery while your BlackBerry is ON and reinsert again in a few seconds?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.