Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
lalitkumar09
My Device: Curve 9330

Host Routing Table is empty

Hi,

I have recently purchased Blackberry Curve 9330 CDMA and have Reliance as a service provider.

I have got Blackberry services activated from my service provider but still I am not able to use the Blackberry services. When I checked I found that my Host Routing table is empty. I have done hard reset as well as security reset but still problem is the same.

Please help..........................

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kwsn
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Boostmobile

Re: Host Routing Table is empty

Go back to host routing table and click the blackberry button then select register. After this you should get an email on your device saying its registered. The info should show up then. If not you may need to call your provider.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,891
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

First off, the 9330 is a CDMA network model with GSM capabilities and Reliance is a GSM network with no CDMA radio bands. So, you might have some problems making it work.

Call Reliance, and confirm that the MEID and PIN of your device are registered on your account and in their network. Otherwise, if not, it will never work.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Or switch to CDMA network provider if at all possible. Also there's ebay.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ibrahimshetayah
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: Mobinil Egypt

I have a related problem, the routing table is there but the Data connection is highlighted and the wifi is not, and when I press register it send s the message, but it does not change and I cant download the backup from blackberry protect :smileyfrustrated:
Please use plain text.