Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
maryusnytw
My Device: 8900 curve
Accepted Solution

Host routing table empty

Hi I have blackberry 8900 curve ...

After deleting the Service Book, perform hard reset by pulling your battery while your BlackBerry is ON and reinsert again. Now try to register to Host Route Table. Thx. 

Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: Host routing table empty

"This issue may be caused if the wireless service provider has not correctly provisioned the BlackBerry smartphone for BlackBerry data services. 

Contact the wireless service provider to apply the correct provisioning plan to the BlackBerry smartphone."

Unable to receive service books and no entries are displayed on the Host Routing Table on the BlackB...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Host routing table empty

Yep. You need a BlackBerry data plan on your account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!