Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kcolburn2002
My Device: US Cellular 8330

Re: Hourglass won't go away.

Well it looks like I'm not the first with this issue... I've had my BB 8330 from USCC for 3 days now and the first 2 days were newby bliss, day 3 is starting to become newby hell.  Has there been a fix found for the random hour glass even after all but the big 5 apps have been closed?  My battery is not a fan of this... My signal strength is good at almost all times at home, in the car and at the office so signal issues are not draining mine down.  Hope any advice you guys have to offer might help out.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Please go to the first page of the forum and locate the grey bar. To the left it says : New Message.

Please post your message there and it will start a new thread. This way more people will see your problem and you will get more help. Your problem may turn out to be different that the originator of this thread.

OK?

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Contributor
t1lvllvly
My Device: Curve 8330

Hi! i ended up taking my phone into the store i bought it from. they called my service provider, and ended up resetting the phone. when they wiped everything off of it it stopped! i havent had any problems in a couple of weeks.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Great News!

Please take a minute to close out the thread using the options to the right!

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kcolburn2002
My Device: US Cellular 8330

I ended up taking my phone into the store I bought it from as well and the tech said he had never seen that before, like none of us have heard that one before :smileywink:, but he did recommend that I call customer care and said they may replace it for me (wink wink nod nod) of course.  When I called the customer service rep was great and set it up to UPS me one next day, so I should get my new phone tomorrow, hopefully this will resolve the issue. 
Please use plain text.
Contributor
t1lvllvly
My Device: Curve 8330

yea, unfortunately since my last post the phone started doing it again :-(. so i took it back to the store and i ended up walking out with a new one. hopefully this one wont start doing the same thing.
Please use plain text.