Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

scropear
My Device: Curve 9300

How do I access folder mapping

I had a problem with capacity on my Outlook program (because I had imported an old .pst version of data files when installing Outlook 2010 on my new PC). This meant I have had to change the directory name and location for Outlook on my PC.  The capacity has increased from 2 Gb to 6GB.  I have imported all my old Outlook data into that new file and everything works just fine on the PC. 

However, the unintended consequence  is that I cannot now synchronise my device data with my PC data.  When trying to do a simple Sync I get the message ‘One or more configured folders is not available. Update folder mapping and try again.’

That all makes sense but when I bring up the relevant Organiser section of the BB software, the Map Folder button is not highlighted and there is nothing in the Map Folder box.  I then get a message that says ‘No folder mapping is available for calendar section.’

How can I recreate the link between the newly located  and renamed .pst file and the device?

New Contributor
jcliebeskind
My Device: Bold 9788 6.0 Bundle 2939 (v6.0.0673, Platform 1.0.0.142)

Re: How do I access folder mapping

Same issue to me, except I can sync my contacts normally, but not my calendar. It sync with another, archive .pst file at the old location. It's funny given the contacts in the new .pst are sync alright even though they are at the new location.

New Contributor
jcliebeskind
My Device: Bold 9788 6.0 Bundle 2939 (v6.0.0673, Platform 1.0.0.142)

Re: How do I access folder mapping

Okay, I did this. Reboot your PC and BB for the sake of it. In BB Desktop Software, In the left pane, click Organizer. Click Reset Settings. Reset settings. It worked for me, but I can't praise BB for their endless issues and nonexistent support. Help yourself, God will help you, would work well as their slogan.