Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Cindydb
My Device: curve 9330

How do I backup my photos on my curve 9330 to my Mac computer

How do I backup my photos that are on my Blkberry Curve 9330 to my Mac computer. I am getting a new iphone soon and they told me at Verizon they can transfer my contacts but not my photos. So how do I get the photos that are on my phone onto my desktop of my Mac computer. I have both photos on a memory card and photos on my phone.

Thank you for your help

Cindy

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: How do I backup my photos on my curve 9330 to my Mac computer

Hi Cindydb

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Download BlackBerry Desktop Software from here BlackBerry desktop software , then use it to transfer those.Look at this Knowledge Base for further Instructions :

KB25138 : Synchronizing media using BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Johnc2281
My Device: storm 2

Hey Cindy,

The best way I found is using My PC backup. Its saves all your music, photos, and documents that you can access using your PC, phone, or tablet. Its easy, secure and cheap. Trust me it was the smartest thing I ever did. It has saved me at least 4 times in the past. I will leave you the link. Good Luck...

http://goo.gl/Q6xCm

Hope this helps.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Johnc2281 wrote :

The best way I found is using My PC backup. Its saves all your music, photos, and documents that you can access using your PC, phone, or tablet. Its easy, secure and cheap. Trust me it was the smartest thing I ever did. It has saved me at least 4 times in the past. I will leave you the link. Good Luck...

http://goo.gl/Q6xCm

Hi Johnc2281

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

I really appreciate your effort but the Above user is on a Mac Computer.  

Prince