Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
livforliv
My Device: Curve 9360

How do I delete all my pictures all at once.

I have over 1500 pictures and its taking to much space, is there a way to delete all my pictures with having to " select all " or deleting them all by hand. I would take hours. Also, can I do the same with video too?

Livvy
Forums Advisor I
hApS143
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: How do I delete all my pictures all at once.

Hello !

Try the following:

Go to Options> Security Options> Security Wipe> Select Media Card

Here eneter "blackberry" and all your pictures and videos will be wiped out of your Memory Card in a go!

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest there time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.

New Contributor
livforliv

Will it delete me songs too? Because I want to keep my songs.

Livvy
Forums Advisor I
hApS143
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Hello !

Well Yes Indeed!

New Contributor
livforliv

So it will delete my songs?
Livvy
leggomycoffee
My Device: Curve 8530

Thank you, this resolved my multiple photo delete problem.  I'm fortunate that I had nothing else on that little disc that I needed to keep.  It wiped everything else on it.

So in response to whomever is asking about their music - if it's on that SD card, it will be lost if you wipe it.

New Contributor
cjb1967
My Device: Bold 9930

Start up BlackBerry Desktop Software on your PC and plug in your BB through USB.  If you want to download the files to your PC before deleting, go to the Media Sync/Pictures menu.  In order to delete, go to the Files menu, click through Get Started, and it should put you in an explorer-lookalike box.  Browse into the folder named camera (//Device/home/user/camera) and you will see your picture files.  Hit CTRL+A to select all, then hit Delete.

dykesie
My Device: Curve 9315/9320

It worked a little differently for me from cjb1967's post. In the BlackBerry desktop software, in the menu list on the left, click "Files". In the window on the right, at the top, there should be, at least, two arrows, and the BlackBerry symbol. There may also be a file path such as > Device > home > user > documents. If you have a file path showing, double click "user" (and see below). If there is no file path, double click the BlackBerry symbol. A symbol with the word "Device", should appear below. Double click "Device". A list of folders will show, including "home". Double click "home". At least one folder "user" should show. Double click "user", another list of folders will show. (The file path at the top will now show > Device > home > user >). Among this list will be folders including "camera", "documents", "music", "pictures", "videos", etc. Now you are in a position to deleter any and all of the files in these folders. The 20 or so pictures I wanted to delete were in the folder "camera" (because I hadn't sent them anywhere else). In my case, I double clicked "camera" and a list of image files showed. At this point you may be able to Ctrl+A to select all, failing that, click the top image file in the list, hold Shift and click the bottom file to select all, or use this technique to select a range of images you want to delete. Once the files are highlighted, hit Delete on your keyboard. You will be asked, in a pop-up window, if you want to delete all the files, click "Yes" and you are done. The same will apply to music files, podcast files, videos, etc. Hope this helps!