Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
carmencavanagh
My Device: Blackberry curve 9360
Accepted Solution

How do I delete songs that are not saved to my media card/device

Partly.. 'Serious problem' but I have 10 songs that are not saved on my media card or device and won't play.. I've tried wiping/formatting my phone but they just won't go away.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: How do I delete songs that are not saved to my media card/device

Hi! What happens When you're attempting to play these songs?

Try going to your media and click options>explore>device then look for the songs, try to delete them there.

Keep us posted :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
carmencavanagh
My Device: Blackberry curve 9360

Hi:smileyhappy: When I try to play these songs it says ''Cannot play media. The content is missing or not avaliable''. I copied these songs from explore>device onto my media card music, and they are working perfectly although there are copies of these songs which do not work. But I can deal with that;-) so thankyou!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Hi! You are very welcome.
Glad I was able to help. When they are not playing,(when your on the explore option) attempt to change the file's name e.g 'express yourself' to 'express yourself.mp3'

Good luck! :smileyhappy:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.