Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
nikkita_garcia
My Device: 9320 curve

How do I know if my Blackberry Curve 9320 is charging?

hi!
it's my first time using a Blackberry phone so please bear with me ^_^

i just bought a brand new BB curve 9320 and I'm having trouble figuring out if my battery's charging or not.
Before I charged it, the battery was all drained up so I can't turn on my phone to see the battery indicator. When I charged my phone, the red light showed up for about 10 seconds then the "battery with the lightning bolt" appeared on the screen. Then afterwards, the "battery with the X" appeared and it has been like that for several minutes.

Is it charging or not? :/

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: How do I know if my Blackberry Curve 9320 is charging?

Hello nikkita_garcia

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Normally while Charging our BlackBerry , a Battery with a lightning bolt appears on our homescreen .

But what you described it genarally happen if our BlackBerry battery completely drained out or if the problem is within our device itself. As your device is a new one and you just bought it , it should not have happened . Can you confirm if you're still having problem with charging ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.