Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

How do I prevent my blackberry from deleting old dates on the calendar?

My blackberry keeps deleting old dates on my outlook.  I want to stop this and have tried to adjust the settings, but obviously I'm not doing it correctly.  Can anyone advise me.  Thanks in advance.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: How do I prevent my blackberry from deleting old dates on the calendar?

[ Edited ]

If you go into your calendar, hit the menu button and select Options.Do you have a Keep Appointments setting? If so change it to Forever. Just a note though as the device begins to run low on memory it will begin to delete older emails, appointments, and call logs to free up memory.

See this: How to maximize free space and battery power on the BlackBerry smartphone

Message Edited by jmrmb80 on 09-25-2008 11:56 AM
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I set it to forever and it's still trying to delete the appointments.  The memory seems ok.  Anything else?  Thanks for the reply.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

See if this post relates to you: http://supportforums.blackberry.com./rim/board/message?board.id=8800&message.id=1936
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.