Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

phaahle
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: How to Remove Blackberry ID from Phone without Password

Please help me with my blackberry I'd
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: How to Remove Blackberry ID from Phone without Password

phaahle wrote:
Please help me with my blackberry I'd

Hello phaahle

Welcome to Blackberry Support Forums

Please explain your issue , what problem you're having with your BlackBerry ID ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
virantayya
My Device: BlackBerry Strom 9530

I am unable to use blackberry services

Dear All,

I have recently purchased blackberry strom-9530 from Ebay.com (its used phone), currently I am using TATA docomo GSM SIM card in same set. But unable to connect Black Berry services. I already activated BBS plan from operator & confirmed. Could you please suggest what can I do...

Hiremath VM
virantayya

Re: I am unable to use blackberry services

could you please assist some one .....

Hiremath VM
Elite II
prince2012

virantayya wrote:

I have recently purchased blackberry strom-9530 from Ebay.com (its used phone), currently I am using TATA docomo GSM SIM card in same set. But unable to connect Black Berry services. I already activated BBS plan from operator & confirmed. Could you please suggest what can I do...

Hello virantayya

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You should contact your Carrier TATA Docomo to know about the exact cause , please note , if the device you bought online is from an US carrier then most Indian user reported the same issue , most Indian carrier don't allow or support  any of those device on there network or it simply don't work with those carrier , those carrier have a different radio frequency under which those device never work .

So all you have to do is contact your Carrier TATA , they can explain the exact and actual cause of this problem or if they have any solution to this issue .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
virantayya

Hi,

I am able to make a call, but m not able to send a SMS, other party not receiving my SMS, but m charged for international SMS

Hiremath VM
Elite II
prince2012

virantayya wrote:

Hi,

I am able to make a call, but m not able to send a SMS, other party not receiving my SMS, but m charged for international SMS

Hi there,

As far as I know voice level services works well or should work which include text message .

As it's a used device you bought online,can you confirmed you performed a security wipe before using that device ?

If you have not yet performed then I suggest , first do a Backup of your device using desktop software or refer to this article How To Backup Your BlackBerry . Once you have your backup follow this Knowledge Base and reset your device to factory setting , it will remove if any IT policies are already enabled on that device .It may fix your issue with test message also .For help refer to this KB :

KB31291 :  How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory settings using BlackBerry Desktop Software

After reset perform a selective restore , restore only your contacts ,calender etc.