Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
missnikki87
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520 Smartphone
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

How to check missed calls on BB Curve 8520 ?

I see the icon that I have one missed call on my Blackberry Curve 8520 but I do not know how to check and see what call I missed ...

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Also, I haven't tried the net outside of my house yet on my blackberry - will it work everywhere I go ?

~ A post from Miss Nikki .
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Sith_Apprentice
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: How to check missed calls on BB Curve 8520 ?

The internet should work wherever you get signal (either WiFi or GSM/GPRS/EDGE). As for the missed calls, depending on settings you can hit the green button, or go to your message listing. If you want to see ONLY your missed calls, go to message, hit the menu key, then view folder, then missed calls.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
missnikki87
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520 Smartphone
My Carrier: Rogers

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :womantongue:

~ A post from Miss Nikki .
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Sith_Apprentice
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

you are most welcome

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
Please use plain text.