Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
MemphisMark
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How to choose what email account to send on

I have a 8330 from Verizon. I have the Enterprise option activated, and am sending and receiving emails from my Company mail server just fine.

However, I have also set up my personal account on the BB. I receive personal emails also just fine. But, I want to be able to send emails through my personal account. Right now, all sent emails go through the Company, which I *don't* want happening.

How do I set up the BB so I can choose what email account to send from?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Re: How to choose what email account to send on

Open your personal email and send a message from there, it should be also a seperate icon, all the messages will go into your main folder, but you have to be in that BIS account to send from that BIS account.

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MemphisMark
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks. I didn't have that icon before, but I ran through setup one more time and finally got that icon. I'm pretty sure that'll do it.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Or if you still want to send from the Messages icon, go into that, choose Compose Email. At the top it might say "Send Using: [Default]". If so, just click that and choose the other email address.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.