Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

penguinnose
My Device: BB Curve 9360
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

How to download back-up from BlackBerry Protect site

A few days ago, my 9300 got stolen. It has all my contacts. I want to retrieve those and sync it to my new 9360. I have a back-up on BlackBerry Protect but none on my laptop.

Is there a way to download the back-up from the BlackBerry Protect site? And sync it to my new phone?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
craigashy
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Orange/EE. UK

Re: How to download back-up from BlackBerry Protect site

yeah log in and set up on BB protect as you would on your 9300, then restore to the last date you backed up on your 9300. When you back up on BB protect, it saves to a server, so as long as you login. you can access it
Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Petruccio
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Orange Moldova

Re: How to download back-up from BlackBerry Protect site

I have the same question. How can I restore a back-up from BB Protect Site? There is no such button, there is only back-up button. I need this because I have lost the access to my previous e-mail with wich all my contact were syncronised. In my BB phone, when I access BB Protect and I want to select a date to restore, it says that all the CONTACTS already are syncronised from this date, but when I acces BB Protect site, and I select the same date, there are with 100 contacts more, and I need them.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Please use plain text.