Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: O2
Accepted Solution

How to insert a Micro SD Card in a Blackberry Curve 9320

Ok not being funny but have read the instructions to the phone and searched on the net, but there is absolutely nothing in any of them that shows you how to insert a card into this phone, or even tells you where it goes. I have removed the battery looked inside no identification marks to out a card in, no visible places to slot a card in. What the hell LOL.

Solutions: 6,140
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How to insert a Micro SD Card in a Blackberry Curve 9320

[ Edited ]

Do you not see the slot at the top center of the device, once you remove the battery?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

There is no such slot at the top when you remove the battery. Further more the operating instructions to this phone tell you to look at the printed documentation that came with the phone on how to insert the card. There is no such information on the printed documentation that came with the phone. It does not even show you how to insert the battery never mind the SD Card.

I am Blackberry's site now looking on there so called top 10 how to questions, and how to insert an SD Card is not even in there which to me is more important information than the silly stupid so called top 10 how to do things There is nothing on there site at all that shows you how to insert an SD card into this phone.

I have just purchased a 32 Gig card for it, and there is absolutely nowhere to put in the phone. If there is supposed to be such a slot in this phone they have not made one. They have put no indicators as to where it is, and they have provided no documentation on how to insert such a card.

I am going to take this phone now down to the phone shop and ask if they can insert the card, and I bet there is no chance they can do such a thing because no such slot was provided on the phone.

The operating instructions from Blackberry are totally inadequate. Any proper company would have a detailed diagram showing you how to do such a thing. But this company sends you around the mulberry bush regarding how to install an SD card with this phone, and hhey have not provided the answer at all not even on their own website.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Taking a look at the Start Here document for the 9320 it clearly displays where to put the media card, the same place as JSanders indicated. 

Untitled.jpg

Contributor

Ok silly me guys. I did not realize there was a card already inserted in there that came with the phone. You do not even have to remove the battery to put it in either I noticed. Cheers chaps.

Solutions: 6,140
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

lol, ok so my first post above did not accurately explain where the slot was located, and as well the image?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: Virgin

I have had the exact same problem and it wasnt clear from the first image.  The second one is better.  Thanks

My Carrier: Koodo

[ Edited ]

That is for the Sim Card smart one... The actual memory card slot is at the top of the phone, you don't even need to take out the battery! It's right underneath where it says CURVE

My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: Bpost mobile

I love u. I looked n looked n looked again for that dam slot. Found it. Thanks. Going to buy one tmw.
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Warid

Useful article. Found it!