Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

DangerKitty
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Spring

How to select and send multiple pictures?

I cannot find how to select multiple pictures and send them via mms, and/or send them to facebook?
I get how to send one, but there must be a way to select multiple pictures?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: How to select and send multiple pictures?

You can't select multiple pictures in a single go. One picture should be added at a time. This is same as you insert individual picture. However, for MMS there is maximum limit set by the mobile operators which can't be exceeded. Therefore, while adding pictures you need to remember the max threshold. Usually this 100KB -300KB. Call you operator to know more details.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
ntoren
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: ATT

I assume the same would be true if I would like to select all the photos on the device memory and transfer them to the media card?  I'd have to do them one by one?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
varunsain
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone India

You can select multiple pictures by pressing the shift key and selecting the pictures. Select your pictures and hit menu>copy & paste them in your memory card.
Amazing BlackBerry 10
Please use plain text.
Contributor
oks4n4
My Device: BB 9000
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Why Blackberry cant send multiple Picture in one go??? I think RIM should develop this BASIC FUNCTION...

I need to send multiple picture to a BBM contact, why i should send them 1-by-1???

My Oldish Nokia E71 even better, it can send multiple files at once...

The strange thing is i can select multiple message in Blackberry by holding Shift (or just multitap them). But i cant send multiple picts that way...

What should i do??? Any help will be appreciated...

B'Rgrds,

Oksana

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

You really have to do it one by one. You cannot compare one device to the other because there are a lot of differences to compare.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Contributor
oks4n4
My Device: BB 9000
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Just for input to RIM, i do love my BB, i hope they can add this* function in near future...

*)Send multiple pict at once...

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

A new OS will be released late this year together with new devices. Let's see if these functions are added to it.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.