Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Globe Telecom PH

I WANT A UNIT REPLACEMENT!!!!

I'm sick about the error messages that I have got on my 4-month old Blackberry Curve 9320! I don't know the reason why it is giving me JVM Error, Reload Software and etc!!! I'm sick about this and I want unit replacement as soon as possible and it is giving me inconvenience! Please be informed that my important messages and contacts were deleted becuase of this problem! I want to use my 1 year warranty and I insist for unit replacement! I do not want a repair!!

I love Blackberry but I'm sick of the error messages!
I want a unit replacement!
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Globe Telecom PH

Re: I WANT A UNIT REPLACEMENT!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 

I love Blackberry but I'm sick of the error messages!
I want a unit replacement!
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: I WANT A UNIT REPLACEMENT!!!!

Arnoldarieta, as you should have been made aware when you signed up this is a user to user forum and is not monitored by RIM. 

Ifyou are constantly seeing the jvm error or reload software error on such a new phone you need to contact your carrier - they are your route to RIM support. 

In the meantime however, can I recommend either doing regular backups using BlackBerry Desktop Manager or installing BlackBerry Protect so that your phone (not music or photos) is backed up over the air to RIM's servers so you do not loose your important information.