Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: I can't connect to Internet with WIFI

Gunjan1977 wrote:
Same issue nor able to connect to wifi 9300 is the model wifi connecting to all other things except my bb If I put the data service on then wifi nt connected it automatically connects to my network provider I.e du in Dubai and it charges to me and my acc balance become nil Pl help

Do you have the required BlackBerry data plan on your account?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
rodelsd2007
My Device: Curve 9300

that only works for open networks... if a network you are trying to connect has WEP, it will not let you connect leaving you an error message: failed to associate with the network... especially if the network has a different channel rather than 11... APN should also be unchecked. If you were able to connect thru open networks, your bb apps including FB, Twitter, BB App World, will work fine, except for the browser, it slowly loads then gives you another error: Unable to find the requested server, over and over again... Bad thing for us BB 9300 3g users, there is no longer an update following OS6...

New Contributor
Nikhil_Jonna
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3G

Superb.............i too have the same problem, i have tried many suggestions.None of them worked...........And finally solved my problem with your suggestion.........THQ so much.......... :smileyvery-happy:
New Contributor
Nikhil_Jonna
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3G

Thanx  a lot once again.........feeling so excitedd.............Thanx once again :Clap:  :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: 

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You're very welcome.  Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
ahmadrifani
My Device: 8520

Hi JSanders,

I have tried your solution and it works. But is it only limited to Browser from Blackberry? I tried my opera mini does not works as well as my internet banking apps which requires GPRS/internet. Please kindly advice. Thanks