Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: MTN

I can't sign in to my BB id

Hi there, I took control of my dad's BlackBerry Torch (not sure what model, the previous one most likely) but I can't seem to log in to BB appworld, the message it gives me is as follows "unable to log into your BB I'd account" it's **bleep** me off because I need to update my apps, but I cannot and I've had this phone for months, please help!
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: I can't sign in to my BB id

Hello Gamer506

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you recently changed your SIM card 

Please follow this Knowledge Base to resolve your issue :

KB28212  : "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: MTN

I used to have a Curve 8520 and had to do a SIM swap in order for my phone to work properly, I could sign in on my old SIM but not on my new one...

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

When we change SIM card frequently on our device it can cause the BlackBerry ID account to become out of sync. And then this error message may appear while login to BlackBerry ID or while visiting BlackBerry world . Go through this Knowledge Base and follow those workarounds available . Please Note , Workaround #2 is the last options , so first try other workaround available .

Try it , I hope it will resolve your issue .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.