Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Kasey11
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: at & t

I cant recieve text messages

so ive had this phone for a really long time now, but just 2 days ago i could not get text messages. The people i text say they get the messages, but it doesnt show up on my phone. And when i get a new message my phone rings, but no new message comes up. And that red light has been flashing none stop for 2 days! Pleasee help! :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: I cant recieve text messages

Have you tried a battery pull?

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: I cant recieve text messages

Kasey11 wrote:

so ive had this phone for a really long time now, but just 2 days ago i could not get text messages. The people i text say they get the messages, but it doesnt show up on my phone. And when i get a new message my phone rings, but no new message comes up. And that red light has been flashing none stop for 2 days! Pleasee help! :Helpsmilie:

You device is facing memory constraints and hence this is happening. Check the below KB article to know more -

• KB02843 What is the Low Memory Manager feature on the BlackBerry smartphone

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.