Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
allyBam
My Device: Curve 9360

I had my Blackberry for three months.

Hello, I have had my Blackberry for three months and it keeps freezing, turning it self off and my battery does not last.

I hardly use my phone as I am always busy at College so it should have no reason for it to die so quickly and It annoys me because It Is hard to contact anyone back at home to pick me up. My phone has frozen for up to seven hours and then dies as it has been trying to sort it self out while frozen. Theres been times I've checked the time on my phone and it has turned it self off for no reason so I had to take my battery out to reboot it. This is very rare it does this but when I click into my BBM to check a message it wont let me but it will happily let me click into something else apart from that. 

Before this Blackberry I had the same trouble with a previous phone which was also a Curve and had to take it back to swap it with this one I have now. It was the same make, I only had that one for a month.

I do not download many things on it and I have hardly any pictures, videos and music and I reboot my phone at lest twice a week so It has no reason to be like this.

Please help, thank you.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: I had my Blackberry for three months.

Yes, have you taken it to a t-mobile store so they can look at it?  With so many issues, they may reload your software or replace the decive.