Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I need HELP....

Okay... so my curve doesn't even have an option to click on internet.....I got data for the phone and it said it was registered, but no internet option? Whats up with that?

Also, I need to get my PIN messenger started and I have no clue how. I tried calling blackberry (guess I'm old fashioned) but I can't get through and doubt if I'm able to actually talk to anyone. I feel really lost even though I've had the phone for a while now, I really need data and it's a headache to try and activate. Can anyone give me any advice or am I a lost cause?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: I need HELP....

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Go to OPTIONS.ADVANCED OPTIONS. HOST ROUTING TABLES.click to enter, menu key, SELECT REGISTER NOW.

You will get a verification email when registered.

Then  pull the battery while the device is ON, replace after a minute. Let the device reboot 1-3 min.

See if you now have the browser Icon. If not login to your BIS site and send service books. See if the Browser Icon appears.

Also, see if you can send a pin message to yourself.

If the pin test fails you do not have a data plan, the carrier has not provisioned your phone correctly.

Thanks,

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: I need HELP....

Thank you; I'll try it out!