Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ixchel
My Device: Not Specified

Icons rearrange move after resetting / rebooting

Every single time i reboot / reset my phone my icons rearrange / change order! how can i stop my phone from doing that? the older version OS didn't do that....it takes so much time to rearrange everytime i reboot, i am using the BB today plus theme .... i need this theme but don't want my icons moving everytime i reset phone...i have to reset phone constantly to delete messages that won't remove from home screen
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jondonson

Re: Icons rearrange move after resetting / rebooting

I have the same problem.

I move rarely used progs to a new folder and have the essentials on home screen.

I do not have to reboot that often ,

but it is nuisance to rearrange the programs/icons after reboot to utilize the optimal workflow

Is there a way to keep the icons on an individually arranged order after reboot?

Please use plain text.
7th
New Contributor
7th

You can RE-Arrange each icon Individually by simply pressing the BLACKBERRY BUTTON then select MOVE and use the ball to Re-Arrange to where you like them ( Note this is done just on the phone itself the blackberry button is located to the right of the Green SEND button) Also make sure your NOT connected to the MEDIA MANAGER,DESKTOP or DEVICE Manager USB or BlueTooth.

After the icons are set the way you like them connect the USB or BlueTooth with the Manager Program and perform a BACKUP.

Now everytime you Restore or Backup again it will remain the way you placed them.

Hope this helps

Please use plain text.
craigort
My Device: bold
My Carrier: verizon

I upgraded last night to 6.0 and the same thing.  Everytime I go to "my fav" screen the icons are in different places.  It's driving me nuts!

Please use plain text.