Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
nysalangevin
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Insufficient Network Coverage

"Insufficient Network Coverage to process your request. Please try again later."

Is the error I get when I try to log onto the internet, I was wondering if there is anyway to fix this.

Thank you in advance.

-- Nysa

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Insufficient Network Coverage

What's your signal when it happens? Does it show as EDGE with at least 3 bars? If not try resetting the device by removing the battery for 1 minute. After the device reboots (~1-3 mins), check the signal and try it again
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
nysalangevin

Thank you, I reset the device and it sent me the activation emails again, but it works now.

As a side note, mine never says EDGE in the top corner it says 1XEV.

Thanks again,

--Nysa

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Ah ok. If you have a CDMA carrier (Verizon, Sprint, etc) it will show as 1XEV. If the signal ever goes to lowercase then that might have been why you got the error. If you're curious here is a KB article describing what the different status mean.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB02335

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
sasthana

Thanks. I was having the same problem. I pulled the batteries out. Now the browser loads but the message is "unable to connect to the internet". I have 4 bars and "edge" not "EDGE". Does it make any difference? Incidently this problem started happening since yesterday night and no emails.

I am in the Bay Area, California ans last I checked AT&T does not show any service outage. Voice calls are fine.

-Shivraj

Toni728
My Device: Curve 8330

Thanks so much. You made my life so much easier. I hadn't received e-mails via the Blackberry for almost a week. Your advice saved me!

RuthT
My Device: 8350 curve

Thank you! I've been fighting this all day! Working great now after removing and reinserting the battery.

JayJay900
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Mine has 5 bars and edge is shown but still no wifi coverage ???
HELP !!!!!