Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

leese216
My Device: Not Specified

Internet browser and email set up not available...

I just got my blackberry yesterday from verizon and i have the email and web browser features....however, the globe does not come up as an icon in my applications nor can i set up a personal email account.  i've called verizon and was on the phone with them for an hour while they tried everything to figure it out.  it says my phone isnt registered with the network but i am so i dont know whats going on.  for some reason i cannot access the broadband network and i dont know what to do.  i tried looking for a number to call for blackberry technical support but cant find one.  does someone know what's going on with my phone?  will i need to send it back and get an entirely new one?
Super Contributor
jrdante
My Device: Blackberry 9530

Re: Internet browser and email set up not available...

Go to > Options >Advanced Options>Host Routing Table> menu key (left of trackball) >register now.....codes should populate in this field.  Your browser & email icon should pop up on your screen shortly.  Let us know if this works.

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.
leese216
My Device: Not Specified

nevermind!  after i wrote the thread i called verizon back and then everything came up!  so excited!  thanks for the help!

vikashlama
My Device: Tour 9630

Hi, im from india, bought a tour from verizon, no browser, no e-mail setting, not even any internet connection till. Could u pls help me what to do next to setup pls!