Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
MDawood
My Device: BOLD 9700

Is It POSSIBLE...?

How can I record phone conversations thru my BB..this is very important matter for me at this point in time will apprecaite any feedback from this Forum:smileyhappy: thank you all.....

MDawood
Contributor
MoccasinLanding
My Device: Curve 8300 (EDGE) v4.5.0.182 (Platform 2.7.0.106)

Re: Is It POSSIBLE...?

Until someone else comes along who knows how to make the recording internally,on the phone itself, I can make a recommendation to get you by.

Please note that recording conversations without the knowledge or consent of both parties is illegal in SOME states; with the knowledge of ONE party is legal in other states. By legal, I mean admissable as evidence in court, legally obtained.

I have my Sony digital camera which records .jpg as well as .mov format with sound. It always dates the recording. I turn it on to the .mov setting and turn the phone on speakerphone. I always keep a picture of the phone in the viewfinder.

I've used this to save select answering machine messages for over a year. I've also recorded ongoing speakerphone conversations where he-said-she-said could become an issue. It is legal to do so in my state of residence.

Hope this gives you an interim solution.

Curve8300 ATT
v4.5.0.182 (Platform 2.7.0.106)
Regular Contributor
MDawood
My Device: BOLD 9700

Re: Is It POSSIBLE...?

[ Edited ]

Wow...excellent solution date and time is also important information to record besides converstation.....many many thanks and kindest regards...for superb idea...

Message Edited by MDawood on 07-26-2008 11:59 AM
MDawood