Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Dundyvivek
My Device: Curve 9360

Issues with curve9360

Its ckose to seven months since I got the fone. Right on the fist day I faced issues. Where the fone kept getting switched ooff. I went to official sevice station in chennai they kept the fobe under ubservation and changed the software which made them conclude the issue has been resolved.  To my shock the issue still persisted!! I then got a chance to give it again yesterday lets see what they come up wit....

Getting such kind of support from bb is disappointing. When I gave the fone the very next dat I had asked for a replacement they said that the fone has been activated before I bought it wonder how that's possible.. when the fobe was a sealed unit which was opened by me....

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Issues with curve9360

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

From your description, your issues can only be dealt with in-person with your various entities.

For continued repair issues, you need to keep working with your service center. If you do not agree with them, you need to escalate with them to their management.

For the question about activation before you bought it, you need to work with your original place of purchase. If indeed what the service center has told you is true, and your place of purchase represented the unit as brand new and never before used, then your original place of purchase is responsible to make this right for you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Dundyvivek

Hey!!

Thaks for your reply. I  will try checking out from the place i bought for the phone activated before purchase. Regarding the other pbm let me know for the service center to come up with their findings.

It would be great if you could let me know the escalation point  for BB in india since i find the response from the service center is very poor.

Thanks in advance.

Viv

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Dundyvivek wrote:

Regarding the other pbm let me know for the service center to come up with their findings.

Ummmm...what? You want me to let you know something about your service center? Please be aware that I don't work for your service center, I don't work for BlackBerry, and I'm likely not even in the same country as you are... I am advising you to work with your service center, but I cannot be involved in any way whatsoever (except for perhaps providing you with additional advice here).

Dundyvivek wrote:

It would be great if you could let me know the escalation point  for BB in india since i find the response from the service center is very poor.

Again, since I don't work for your service center nor for BlackBerry, I have no access to any such information. You need to talk to the service center management.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Dundyvivek

Hey!!

I am sorry i asked you that question. I  thought you would know someone or would know the escalation point thats it. Anyways thanks for your advice will do so and keep you updated.

Viv