Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Java Error

Hi Abrie71

Can't say about Samsung but yes our BlackBerry Battery are Lithium ion batteries , It attain a Full charge i;e 100% within 3 to 4 hrs of charging after that there is no 110 % or any higher , but we should not let our BlackBerry Battery go down below 10% because that process damages our Battery , So if possible charge before it go down to 20 % it will increse your Battery life.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Developer
Abrie71
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Hi prince2012

Thanks again for your help appreciate it ! Your are the best forum helper in this Community forums ! Thanks very very much :smileyhappy:

Elite II
prince2012

Hi Abrie71

Thanks and you are most welcome..   I really appreciate your kind words :smileyhappy: 

Take Care .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Developer
Abrie71

Hi again prince2012

I now have a new Question! I want the dreamtorch theme v3 for my bb 8520 ! I went into url http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-curve-8530-8520-themes-f154/os6-dreamtorch-like-theme-os5-cu... and I saw a link to download this theme but it shows error bad getaway please help!

Elite II
prince2012

Hi Abrie71

Yes I noticed that link is broken so you are getting that error, On app world its available but it is Version: 1.0.1. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/20399809/?lang=en

If you really want V3 here it is  http://www.getblackberry.info/tag/dream-torch/  but remember  you are doing that your own risk , somtime a theme can create a lot of problem within our devices, So please use caution .

New Developer
Abrie71

Hi again

My blackberry appworld is not responding somehow! I have a Vodacom Sim card witch have the bill through option on paid app's ! Now every time I want to purchase a app it gives a error message : An error has occurred while setting up billing through your service provider. Please try again ! I have tried like 10 time's but still nothing ! I have even contacted my service provider and they said I must contact blackberry itself please help?
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Abrie71

Are you doing this over your wifi, if it is try to do the same over your Carrier WAP browser .Also If you are billing through your Carrier to purchase from BlackBerry World then what they told you is completely wrong they have to provide all support to carry out a succesful transaction, 

In addition if you want to purchase apps then you can also create a paypal account or use your credit card for the purpose.Also check this Article related to the error for further help:

KB24551 : "An error has occurred while setting up billing through your Service Provider. Please try again" appears when wireless service provider billing on a Wi-Fi connection is used to purchase an application through BlackBerry App World.

New Developer
Abrie71

Hi

I am using a bis network and not a wifi network !

Elite II
prince2012

Hi Abrie71

Also go the Knowledge Base I suggested regarding this error it contain everything related to that particular error , Also make sure that you have the recent version of BlackBerry World installed on your device , Finally perform those steps in a sequence :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Resend your Service Book

• KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back  

After performing those steps  On your device Go into Options > Advanced Options > Service Book.  make sure  WAP2 service book is on your device. If you see those then have a try , Please try it and let us know.

New Developer
Abrie71

Hi

I will try this thanks