Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

dawny23
My Device: blackberry cure 90320

Keypad not working

Can anyone help blackberry curve 9320. Keypad buttons are not putting in the correct letters are numbers and also putting in more than one number or letter at a time.:smileysurprised:

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Keypad not working

[ Edited ]

dawny23 wrote:

Can anyone help blackberry curve 9320. Keypad buttons are not putting in the correct letters are numbers and also putting in more than one number or letter at a time.:smileysurprised:

Hello dawny23

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

It happens when our Device got wet or had a moisture intrusion , Can you confirm if your BlackBerry ever got wet or had any moisture intrusion ? 

let us know. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
pasakaw
My Device: 8520

this is also happen to my blackberry 8520. because my keypad get wet when i accidentally put a water on it.. what we should do?

please answer :smileysad:

help me ;(

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

pasakaw wrote:

this is also happen to my blackberry 8520. because my keypad get wet when i accidentally put a water on it.. what we should do?

Hi pasakaw

When this incident happened ? Have you turn off your BlackBerry completely and also have you removed your battery and SIM immediately after your device got wet ?

Let me know !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
pasakaw
My Device: 8520

last month... yes it happens 2 or 3 time that my phone get wet.. everytime it get wet i am turn it off and remove the battery including the sim and memory card.. but i return it immediately.. 

still not my BB keypad is not working.

is my phone can repair it from water damage?