Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 8310
Accepted Solution

Links do not get highlighted in email messages

Hi! I upgraded to version 4.5 on my blackberry 8310 and now the links that I recieve in my emails do not get highlighted and i cant click on them to view the website. Is there anyway to change this?

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Links do not get highlighted in email messages

When you open the email, hit the menu key and select "Get Plain Text."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Actually a hard reset fixed it but when I actually tried to do what you said - i didnt get that option. Any idea why?
New Contributor

Also Thank you for replying
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Usually when that happens to me it's in an HTML formatted email.  If I change it to plain text I can click the link.  I was assuming it was the same thing happening to you.  I'm glad you figured it out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: Not Specified

Re: CAN NOT RECIEVE EMAILS TO HAND SET AFTER TROUBLESHOOTING ,

can some genius please please help me find out what the hell is going on with this thing all fine until i went to liverpool in a non wi -fi area hotel come back and its broke what the hell is wrong with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: CAN NOT RECIEVE EMAILS TO HAND SET AFTER TROUBLESHOOTING ,

How about a little more info? Telling us it's broke can mean 100 different things. What exactly is the matter with it please.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!