Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Sean_G_
My Carrier: Vodafone

Loading Stopping!

Hi, when starting my BB the loading bar gets to about 3/4 full then stops completly. Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Loading Stopping!

Hi Sean_G

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you recently Installed any application ? If you have then Uninstalling that particular app may help in resolving the issue , but for that you have to boot your device on Safe Mode .SO first try to boot on safe Mode :

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

Let us know of your progress.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sean_G_

[ Edited ]

Nope no recent applications installed. What happened was I was on the internet and the little loading clock kept appearing so I took out the battery and its not been able to load up from the start since.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Sean_ G

So first try to boot on safe mode and if it allows do a backup of your device becasue it that fails other methods are harsh and may delete your device data completely .

Try it and let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sean_G_

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Tried the safe mode but nothing happening at all. Is there a certain amount of time I should let it try and load up or anything before I do the ''harsh'' methods?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Sean_G

To start your device on safe mode remove the battery and while insertng the battery back on your device press and hold the Escape key for atleast 30 seconds untill the loading bar reaches half.

If you have a previous backups of your device you can try other methods but if you don't have that then please try a few more tries to see if it boots .

Good luck.

Please use plain text.