Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Lost my Blackberry and it's on vibrate -- can I call it and change it to Loud?

Is there any way to call my Blackberry Curve and set the ringer to Loud so I can find where it's hiding in my house?
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Lost my Blackberry and it's on vibrate -- can I call it and change it to Loud?

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the F:smileyhappy:rums!

I am s:smileysad:rry to tell you that she will stay on vibrate until you find her or the battery goes dead.  There are several 3rd party applications you can get that will help you locate it even if its on silent but at this point, that would not help you.  

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330

Re: Lost my Blackberry and it's on vibrate -- can I call it and change it to Loud?

What is a good 3rd party app that you are referencing? I would like to set this up in case of any issues I may have in the future like this.
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

http://www.mobireport.com/apps/bl/   It beeps, honks, whistles, lights up regardless of what your setting is  and if you are on a service that doesnt have your gps locked, it will send you a location via email of where your blackberry is.

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: