Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
RUSTY
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Loud ring tone

I migrated from a Moto Q to a Blackberry 8330.  The Q had a "Trill" ringtone that was loud enough for me to hear.  Can anyone recommend an obnoxious ring tone, or does anyone know where to locate the Trill ring tone thats native to the Q?

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Loud ring tone

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Well you could pick some music you hate and make it a ring tone :smileyhappy:

On your BB have you setup to use the LOUD profile and set all your tones for High?

If so and you still cannot hear them, I would go to the carrier site that had the obnoxiouz trill and see if

they sell it as a ringtone. Is should be in the right format. In fact, here a list of supported formats for the BB.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/dynamickc.do?externalId=KB05419&sliceId=SAL_Public&command=show&forwa...

Please let me know if you need any more info.

If not please take a minute to reasolve the post suing the resolution check mark in hte post that answered your question.

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter