Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
bbueding
My Device: Not Specified

MMS Problem on Verizon w/8330

People send me MMS w/picture attachments and the picture does not come through, I get this message:Could not retrieve message content. Try again later. Estimated Downlaoad size=30K, expires Aug ........  Any help would be appreciated, I have re-sent service books and verizon rep told me to do a wipe, but I see others are having the same problem. My phone is a 8330 on Verizon. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: MMS Problem on Verizon w/8330

See if this helps:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=2592&query.id=95308#M...

Let us know!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
jrdante
My Device: Blackberry 9530

bbueding wrote:
People send me MMS w/picture attachments and the picture does not come through, I get this message:Could not retrieve message content. Try again later. Estimated Downlaoad size=30K, expires Aug ........  Any help would be appreciated, I have re-sent service books and verizon rep told me to do a wipe, but I see others are having the same problem. My phone is a 8330 on Verizon. Thanks

Try going in the store, or call 800.922.0204.  Have them remove MMS from your number, save the screen and then re-provision it on the account.  Again saving the screen.  I know this is a possible fix.

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LoaraN
My Device: Not Specified

that happens to me alot. when the screen comes up an says try agian later click on the scroll button and you will be giving the option to retrive now click it and you will get the pic.
Please use plain text.