If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Msantaly
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

MMS with Verizon

Hi, my friend with Verizon wants to get a Curve and asked me my opinion on it. I would like to find out if you can send picture messages with it. It's a very important feature to her and I know its been a problem for me with Sprint. So any info would be appricated. Thank you
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: MMS with Verizon

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Please read this thread on the same question.

If it answers your question, please resolve this post by using the options to the left by the Kudo's star.

If it doesn't answer your question feel free to ask for mor information!

Thanks

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&thread.id=7974

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Msantaly

Thanks but thats doesnt really help. I just want to know if Verizon allows for Blackberry customers to send picture messages through MMS...I have sprint and while I can recieve this messages I cant send them, I wanna make sure Verizon isnt the same way
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

I can't find anything in the search on this forum, and a Google search turned up mixed opinions.

Have you contacted Verizon? I'm sure they would be the ultimate source.

Keep the post open and I'm sure somone will know the answers!

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
jrdante
My Device: Blackberry 9530

Msantaly wrote:
Thanks but thats doesnt really help. I just want to know if Verizon allows for Blackberry customers to send picture messages through MMS...I have sprint and while I can recieve this messages I cant send them, I wanna make sure Verizon isnt the same way

Yes, Verizon does allow for Blackberry customers to send pictures through MMS.  Just make sure you get a text package or you will be charged for each txt or mms individually.  I have it myself.

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Msantaly

Yeah I just got off the phone with Verizon and came to close this topic. I probably should have just called them to begin with but I usually hate dealing with customer service. Thank you all very much
Please use plain text.