Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
BabaPires99
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

MY BBM ISN'T WORKING!!!

Ok so I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 and my BBM just stopped working, all the messages that I sent a red cross appears next to it and other people can't send me messages either, although I can voicechat with people and people can voice chat with me. 10 months ago I moved to the USA but my BBM was working alright (only i coun't send normal messages or call people) but the BBM was alright untill now! It stopped working and I don't know why. I have wireless and it works alright now I started using Whatsapp but I need BBM SOMEBODY HELP????

Please use plain text.
Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: MY BBM ISN'T WORKING!!!

Hello BabaPires99 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your BBM? 

Did you confirm with your mobile service provider that your BlackBerry Internet Service data plan is active?

If you're using a PrePaid data plan, did you ensure you have sufficient data credit?

Register on the network as shown in KB00510. Do you get the registration message? Do you have any entries listed in the Host Routing Table?

Could you send me a private message with your BBM PIN? I can do some investigation for you.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.